2015 Schedule of Events
Monday, May 11th, 2015
• Miss Blossom Festival Pageant
The Pagent will be held at the Harton Theater, SAU Campus
•Public viewing opens, Magnolia Arts Annual Art Show
Tuesday, May 12, 2015
• Peoples Bank Treasure Hunt Begins!
Clues for the Treasure Hunt begin @ 7am
Listen for clues daily on KZHE, KVMA, KVMZ- FM 99.1 , www.magnoliareporter.com and The Banner News, as well as finding them here on our site. Clues will be posted twice a day. Once in the morning then a second clue given at the noon hour.
Check for clues daily on the Treasure Hunt Page!
•Public viewing, Magnolia Arts Annual Art Show
Wednesday, May 13, 2015
•Public viewing, Magnolia Arts Annual Art Show,
116 S. Washington
Thursday, May 14, 2015
•Magnolia Arts Annual Art Show Artist Reception
Friday, May 15th, 2015
12:00 Noon – 9:00 PM
• Craft Show and Sale
• Food Court on The Square
•Public viewing, Magnolia Arts Annual Arts Show,
116 S. Washington, 12:00-8:00 PM
Magnolia Arts, 116 S. Washington
Another showing at 7:00 pm
• Magnolia Blossom Beef Challenge
Steak Eating Contest
MAGNOLIA ARTS, 116 S. Washington
• Entertainment To Be Announced
A FREE Friday Night Outdoor Concert will be held on the Farmers Bank West Stage in conjunction with The 27th Annual Magnolia Blossom Festival. The Friday Night Concert will be featuring (TBA)
Come join us on the FB&T West Stage for some great musical entertainment while enjoying your choice of great southern cuisine from our food vendors.
Saturday, May 16th, 2015
7:00 AM – 7:00 PM
• Information Booth
A lot more than just information is given here. You can also purchase your Blossom Festival Steak Tickets at the booth.(If not sold out.) It is located on the East Side of Courthouse.
• Food Court
• First Aid – A First Aid booth will be set up on the North Side of the Downtown Square at the corner of the BELL & BOYD OFFICE should anyone need medical attention.
Will-Call/Information Booth-located on the east side of the Courthouse. If you have ordered your steak ticket by phone or online, pick them up here before 4:00 pm.
Safelight – 2:00 PM
• Tom Dehoney Memorial Fishing Tournament
• 5K Race and Walk / Fun Run immediatley following 5K, approximately 8:30
• Dog Show
9:00 AM – 2:00 PM
• Car Show, held at First Baptist Church parking lot, located on Main Street within walking distance to downtown Square.
9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
• 65th Magnolia Arts Annual Art Show held inside the Magnolia Arts Center on the square at 116 South Washington.
9:00 AM – 3:30 PM
• Live Entertainment on the Farmers Bank West Stage
9:00 AM – All Day
• Craft Show and Sales located down Union, Washington & Jefferson street, just north of the Courthouse.
• Parade of World Championship Steak Cook-Off Cooks
You don’t want to miss this!
11:00 AM – 2:00 PM
• Motorcycle Show-Farmers Bank Parking lot
At Magnolia Arts, 116 S. Washington (Another showing at 1:00 pm)
• Puppet Show! At Magnolia Arts, 116 S. Washington
• Serving Lines Open, Steak Eating on the Magnolia Square begins! There are four serving lines located on the downtown square where you will pick up all the trimmings that go with a great steak. You will then proceed to ANY cooker of your choosing to pick up your steak. Will you pick the World Champion steak?!
• Awards Ceremony for the Steak Cook-off at the Farmers Bank West Stage
• Entertainer To Be Announced.
FREE Live Entertainment will perform at the Farmers Bank West Stage
Check out this map of our Downtown Square for event locations