5K Race/Walk and 1 Mile Fun Run
Presented by Murphy’s Jewelers
Featuring the Hospital Hill Challenge
Saturday, May 18, 2019
Two Races in One!
In addition to the 5k Race/Walk, we feature the Hospital Hill Challenge.
The last 1/2 mile of the course is all uphill. In addition to the regular race timing, all runners will be timed separately for the last 1/2 mile. The fastest male and female runners for the hill climb will receive awards. In the event of a tie, the winner will be determined by fastest race time.
USATF Certified Course:
- Course certification code: AR11010DLP
Date and Time:
- Saturday, May 18, 2019
- 5k Race/Walk starts at 7:30 am
- Fun Run starts as soon as possible after the last 5k Walker Crosses the finish line (approximately 8:30 am)
Click here to view the full results.
- $100 Cash Prize to First Place Overall Male and Female
- Top 3 Overall Male and Female
- Top 3 Male and Female In Each Age Division
- Age divisions are: Masters, 0-9, 10-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60+
- Top Overall Male and Female
- Top 3 Male and Female in Each Age Division
- Age divisions are: 0-49 and 50+
- Hospital Hill Challenge
- $50 Cash Prize to Fastest Male and Female Runners for the 1/2 Mile Hospital Hill Climb. In the event of a tie, the winner will be determined by fastest race time.
- The Fun Run is limited to participants 12 years old and under. Medallions will be awarded to all finishers.
- Door prizes will be given away at the award ceremony. Must be present to win.
- Only registered race/walk participants will be allowed on the course. Pets, strollers, wagons, baby joggers, or any other hand pushed or pulled devices will NOT be allowed on the course.
Inclement Weather Policy:
- The race will go on regardless of precipitation. In the event that weather conditions present an imminent danger to participants, the race will be cancelled. No refunds will be given.
Male Runner: Female Runner:
John Barham Carli Langley
Male Hospital Hill Climb: Female Hospital Hill Climb:
Pierce Kassmeier Carli Langley
For more information contact: Paul Garris at (870) 949-9035, Kathy Loper at
(870) 904-3988, or Mark Williams at (870) 234-3072.